Polyurethane Foam Trench Breakers
Using spray foam in place of sandbag trench breakers has many benefits.
- In most applications, Kool Foam is able to perform work from ground level, negating the need to get in the trench.
- Allows the pipeline contractor to keep job going smoothly.
- Allows contractor to backfill up to the trench breakers.
- Will not break down over time. Spray Foam is an inert substance once it has cured, which only takes 24 hours. The contractor may backfill within the hour with great results.
- For narrow trenches, there is no need to widen trench to install breakers.
- Trench breakers can be installed in a fraction of the time as sandbags.
- Spray foam is a better value. Think of rounding up bags, finding sand, filling the bags, transporting sandbags, placing in the trench. Now imagine letting Kool Foam bring their self-contained rig along the trench, and within minutes having a trench breaker that can conform to any shape or condition that the application requires.
- Kool Foam utilizes the latest in spray foam technology. Our foam contains no CFCs, formaldehyde, or ozone depleting agents.
- Spray foam bonds to the trench in a way that sandbags never will. The breaker will never shift.
- With foam, there is no part of the trench breaker that is abrasive. There is no danger of the breaker causing the pipeline any damage.
Custom quotes from our team:
About Kool Foam LLC
Kool Foam LLC is a spray foam insulation service located in Northwest Oklahoma. We are strategically located to service your pipeline needs From North Texas, all across Oklahoma and Southern Kansas. We have multiple rigs to be able to deploy quickly to meet our customer’s needs. Kool Foam carries all necessary insurance, and is committed to safety first. Kool Foam has been in business for almost 5 years. We are here for long term! We are still learning new things about spray foam, but we know our product, and more importantly know what good foam looks like! You never need to worry about off ratio foam, charring, or any other problems that show up when your foam crew has not taken the time to educate themselves. Contact us today!